Canadian born in 1995, Jesse bought his first motorcycle, his actual 2008 Dyna Super Glide and started ripping it around in 2018. He was the man to watch in 2022 by becoming the owner of two sets of ''The Brawl'' knuckles: Jesse went home with bronze in August at Sturgis and gold at Durango in September.
A talented rider already working with great company such as Simpson Motorcycle Helmets, Le Pera Seats, Gastown Supply Co., Arlen Ness Motorcycles, Legend Suspensions, Feuling Parts to only name a few, can also count on Original Garage Moto to support him through his stunting journey.
Let's walk around Jesse Dyna specs!
Model and Year:
2008 Harley Davidson FXDX Dyna Super Glide
- Frame: Stock FXDX
- Swingarm: Stock FXDX
- Paint: Jesse Ryan Custom Paint Job
- Windshield/Fairing: Genuine Harley
- Seat: LePera Tailwhip
- Wheels: Arlen Ness Y Spoke
- Motor Mounts: Stock Mount
- Rear suspension: Legend Suspensions Revo Arc
- Dampers & Braces: Power Plant Fork Brace
- Front Suspension: Legend Suspension Axeo
- Size: 103ci Twin Cam
- Heads: Headquarters
- Carburetor/Fuel Injection: EFI ''can’t beat the buttery smoothness''
- Intake: Arlen Ness
- Cams: 585 East Bump
- Camchest: Fueling
- Final Drive (Chain Kit): Bulletproof
- Exhaust: Dying Breed Speed Shop Custom Pipe
- Transmission: Stock 6 Speed
- Clutch: Stock
- Primary: Stock
- Rotors: Arlen Ness
- Calipers: Stock
- Front Master: Honda CR250
- Rear Master: Stock
- Headlight: OG Projector LED
- Taillight: OG Low Profile LED Tail Light V3
- Blinkers: ''What are those?''
- Bars: Renthal Twin Walls
- Risers: Original Garage Moto 6.5" Pull Back Risers
- Riser Bushings: Original Garage Moto Solid Bushing
- Grips: Pink Pro Tapers
- Levers: Elite Moto Tech
- Mirrors: ''Pshhhh...''
- Footpegs: Original Garage Moto HoneyComp V3 Foot Pegs
- Brake arm: Floppy Stock
- Shifter: OG Shifter Peg
If we missed anything you could be curious about or if you have any questions, drop a comment below !